Hello! Most people call me Ashley. I like to consider myself an artist, but unfortunately, I can’t devote 100% of my free time to creating, even though I try to. I never feel like my work is truly complete.
I currently live in NEO Ohio (Cleveland/Akron). When I’m not working on a project, I’m usually taking a nap, hiking, or going on a new adventure.
I inherited my creative genes from both of my parents. My father, a closet artist who won’t admit it, passed down his humble nature to me, while my late mother imparted some of her technical skills when I was young.
In addition to spending too much time as a loyal high school art student, I’m mostly self-taught. Some of my projects have appeared in a handful of publications and mentions, as well as several exhibitions.
· Greycube Floral Art show – 2022
· Greycube Yellow Art Show- 2022
· Mixed media art for Tropical Fish Magazine – 2011
· REAF Rochester NY Art Show- 2018
· 2nd place Sensuosity Art Show- 2017
· Juried Show Detroit DDS- 2017
· Staff Artist Blog Mention Publication- 2022